akrobatiaa ///// acrobatics

Hello!

I have now some things to tell you, a little bit of everything:) First, thanks for the last comments about my posts! I think, that this week I will make a post marathon, so everyday will come at least one little post. At least this week, maybe on weekend also. Couple of pictures come right now, but better little than nothing. I think the pictures are not my the best photos, but I hope you howewer like them.

Then some PHOTOSTORY things. So I have been on a break for a while, as you have noticed. Howewer I have ideas for the future. I thought, that I would like to have your opinion, if you don't mind. I would not do very dramatic story, but little exciting, maybe. 



Moikka! 
 Minulla on nyt vähän asiaa teille, vähän kaikesta :) Ensinnäkin kiitos edellisen postauksen kommenteista ja tekstinkorjauksesta! Olen ajatellut, että tällä viikolla tulee postausmaraton, eli joka päivä edes pieni postaus. Ainakin tämä viikko, ehkä viikonloppukin. Pari kuvaa tulee nyt, mutta parempi vähän kuin ei mitään. Mielestäni kuvista ei tullut parhaita kuviani, mutta toivottavasti te kuitenkin pidätte. 

Sitten KUVATARINASTA  asiaa. Eli olen pitänyt pitkään jo taukoa siitä, lopetin siis sen teon. Kuitenkin itselläni on idea siihen. Kuitenkin ajattelin, että haluan teidän mielipiteen, nimittäin jos teitä ei kiinnosta niin sitten en varmaan tee. Kovin dramaattista en tekisi, mutta vähän jännittävämpää, ehkä. 

Jos huomaatte tekstissä virheitä niin korjailkaa jos jaksatte. Yritän kyllä saada vanhempiani tarkistamaan :)












4 kommenttia:

  1. Kuvissa on ihanat värit *u*

    Huomasin muutaman virheen tekstissä:
    I have some things to tell you now, a bit of everything:) First, thanks for the last comments about my posts! I think I will make a post marathon this week, so there'll be at least one little post every day. At least this week, maybe on weekend, too. A couple of photos coming now but better little than nothing. I think the pictures are not my best ones but I hope you like them anyway.

    Then some things about the PHOTOSTORY. So, I have been on a break for a while, as you have noticed. However I have ideas for the future. I thought that I would like to have your opinion if you don't mind. I would not do very dramatic story, but a little exciting, maybe.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Itse asiassa tuo kohta "First, thanks for the last comments about my posts" olisi paremminkin "First, thanks for the comments and text correcting on the previous post!" ^^ Toivottavasti tämä auttaa!

      Poista
  2. Jatka ihmeessä tarinaa, sitä on niin mielenkiintosita lukea, sillä tarinasi ovat niin mukaaansa tempaiseviasevia. Tarinoiden takia jäinkin lukemaan blogiasi.
    Tosi ihania kuvia taas jälleen kerran ja hauska lisä tuo kahdella kielellä kirjoitettu postaus.

    VastaaPoista